Sunday, January 1, 2012

First sunday of 2012

Tired not so much to write about worked today came home try to watch the new fright night but was a.d.d so I bathed my guinea pigs and trimmed there nails.
Then went to Christina parents house for a new years dinner had some vegetables, curry chicken over rice and broth with lotus root skipped out on duck feet just can not eat feet I get this visual in my mind that those feet have been covered in the animals own feces:( I know it taste good ugh but I can eat cow tongue and I'm sure cows lick cow shit or the grass that grows from cow shit:/
Also tomorrow we are visiting a other guinea pig owner who adopted Sammy aka Dexter
so I made some prints to bring to the person with my silk screen some spray paint and hay:)

Silk Screening GUINEA PIGS RULE!!





How I see with out glasses

ODIE <3<3<3<3<3 DINGO'S Photo by Christina:)

No comments:

Post a Comment