Sunday, August 7, 2011

An unorganized post

So this week I have been holding down the grill and making burgers at Shake Shack and did some burgers at home for dinner the other night.
Also they did a news clip for Shake shack I had no idea I was on TV just for a split second you see me grilling and looking all focused on the grill:)

Also had the worst customer service at Dean and Deluca So the last month I have been
going into the 5th avenue location to get Ice coffee I ask them for a large Ice coffee would like it lite with milk from the fridge and mention that Im not comfortable with the milk pitchers!! I do not use these if you ever washed them its gross and on top of that anyone can tamper with it.

First time for ice coffee during the month the guy cuts me off we have it out in the lobby he is not going above and beyond to help me the second time no one thanked me or said goodbye the third time the lady rolled her eyes and gave me a nasty glare. I asked is there a problem is there something funny about me asking for milk and not being comfortable using the milk pitchers?? she said we refrain from doing that here and I asked to speak with a manager she told me she was the manager I was like whoa turned around said I will spend my $3.00 somewhere else and email counter culture to tell them that you do not serve there product with no hospitality and walked out.
As you can tell her poor management of this location is a reflection on how the staff has no hospitality to offer here.

What else has been going on Well my friend Tam is coming at the end of the month
and staying with me and Christina for a few days we will be painting the wall behind the hotel I work at its exposed brick so next week will prep it with a deep purple.

Also I saw Planet of the apes the new one it was a great film and great special effects it is the prequel to the old one. Now I need to watch the old one
hope they will come out with an other film of this.

After the movie me and Christina went on over to Borders and Books they are bankrupt and closing so I took advantage of there sales and got 3 cook books under $11.00
so will be making some stews soups and whatever I can cook in my kitchen cabinets.

Here is some random photos I took this week enjoy!!
The cat is Fei Fei means fat in chinese he is a Persian cat and loves my shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment