Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Current photos

Been a rainy week and today has turned out to be nice so I will soak up some sun today:)

Also Dumbo are guinea pig has amazed me this week he can stand upright when going for food well the other hand Omelet is clumsy and mistaken my finger for a carrot last nite.

Christina got some coupons for Mcdonald's near her work free smoothies on the other hand had bad service from the people working speaking as of yesterday getting an Ice Coffee how can you screw up coffee over ice >:/ hopefully they will blend my smoothie not just serve me frozen chunks!!

Also Master chef is over and I'm sad cause I <3 this show even know I had severe ADD last night watching the final cook off it was awesome and inspires me to cook in our small ass New York apartment kitchen at least we do not wash our dishes in the bathroom like some people might have to do here:P





No comments:

Post a Comment