Sunday, August 21, 2011

Decked out skate deck

I purchased a complete skateboard everything is world industry's and have been skating a smaller board but the thing is the board is warped a little.
Before my purchase someone gave me a deck a few weeks back that would be more accommodating to my feet they are size 13.
So I got around to painting the board that was given to me and switching my trucks and wheels over yesterday it rides well even with my new DVS skate shoes and all but I still need to get bearings and maybe a riser or new wheels New York roads have massive cracks and dips.
The only good thing about skating in my hood is we have a bunch of hills so getting to mass transit is more easy:)
Before is the wet willy deck and the current painted used world industry deck given to me I used trash to stencil the deck and dutchboy, Rusto spray paint:)
here is some photos of the small deck and what my board looks like now




No comments:

Post a Comment