Monday, December 10, 2012

Assortment of photos



                           Hello I'm Bacon a black dwarf hamster I look fwd to scrambled eggs in the AM



Omelet sleeping he loves this blanket all the pigs love this blanket my beloved Tommy also passed away on this blanket.


Christina got me a Calphalon grill nonstick pan from target good for making paninis and grilling meat also this pan can be placed in the oven so cooking fish and pork chops on my stove top and finishing them off in the oven is great.I made a chicken pesto mozzarella panini with sundried tomatoes and bottle gourd on ciabatta was so crunchy crisp and tasty also the grill did not dry out my chicken.Also clean up is a snap just let the pan cool down rinse and gently wipe off.

Aser York and Atari I like seeing there stuff around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment