Friday, September 9, 2011

Carnival and Backpacks

My week has been good was looking forward to getting a new backpack even now I'm looking forward to a new backpack after dropping off laundry the lady washed my backpack and melted it in the dryer so I got the laundry mat to give $50.00 for a new backpack.

So tomorrow I will goto soho and spend $30.00 on a new backpack at Uni Glo and will maybe goto Chinatown or a brunch with my extra $$
I'm thinking this place called Cienfuegosny saw it on tv a Cuban rum bar has a brunch special for $13.00 on the weekend includes a cocktail and big ass breakfast affordable for lower NYC.
http://www.cienfuegosny.com/main.html

Last night went to the carnival by our home and spent only $5.00 on 36 ping pong balls you throw in to a glass bowl and win fish we now have two goldfish we won the second fish on the last ball so there friends for life:)
Oh boy here we go again at least I have all the fish stuff at home for them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment